Advertisement

Elvis Presley - Don't

Elvis Presley - Don't Elvis Recorded this song :on September 6, 1957.

At the: Radio Recorders. In West Hollywood, California,



This is take #7.



It is written by: Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller, at Elvis request.



It became a giant hit all over the world.

And it was #1 on the Top 100 chart for one week;

and it spent a total of 20 weeks on the Top 100 chart.

It peaked at #2 on the Country Best Seller chart

and #4 on the Rhythm & Blues chart.





It is aviable on :



The King of Rock n Roll-The Complete 50s Masters, 50,000,000 Elvis Fans Cant Be Wrong-Elvis Gold Records, Hitstory - Elvis Presley, Elvis 75, The Top Ten Hits, Elvis Presley: 50 Australlian Top Ten Hits 1956-1977, The 50 Greatest Love Songs, The Very Best of Love, ELV1S 30 #1 Hits and on: The Essential ELVIS PRESLEY- which is where this version is from .







(lyrics:)





Don't, don't, that's what you say

Each time that I hold you this way,

When I feel like this and I want to hold you,

baby, don't say don't.



Don't, don't leave my embrace

For here in my arms is your place

When the night grows cold and I want to hold you,

baby, don't say don't.



If you think that this is just a game

I'm playing

If you think that I don't mean

ev'ry word I'm saying

Don't, don't, don't, don't,

Don't feel that way

I'm your love and yours I will stay



This you can believe

I will never leave you

Heave knows I won't

Baby, don't say don't







I love you Elvis Aaron Presley!

Elvis,Presley,don't,dont,elvis,aaron,presley,aron,1wolfiesLady,wolfeislady,the,king,of,rock,and,roll,rockabilly,take,

Post a Comment

0 Comments