Advertisement

Bronzie goes from CLUELESS to CARRYING after my coaching.. You can too!

Bronzie goes from CLUELESS to CARRYING after my coaching..  You can too! COACHING CHANNEL:
This channel will be focused purely on coaching. Sub and never run out of coaching content!

This video, this bronze player turned into a carrying machine! You can too!

COACHING INFO
Visit to book coaching!
~90 Minute session, includes 2-3 games and/or VOD review/practice tool depending on time!

►CATCH ME LIVE ON FB!


►Watch My In-Depth Top Lane guide for All ELOs!


►Follow me on Instagram!

OR @neaceinsta

►I am an UnrankedSmurfs partner:
Check out -- CODE NEACE for cheap smurfs

►Edited by BottleofPop


►Outro song: Nekoi - Exist

0:00 Low elo
0:28 Champ Select + Planning
2:57 Bronze HECA

#Leagueoflegends

neace,tryndamere,season 9,challenger,coach,coaching,commentary,league of legends,gangplank,off meta,carry,1v9,hecarim,bronze,jungle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments