Advertisement

Lucy Dacus - 'I Don't Wanna be Funny Anymore' (Official Music Video)

Lucy Dacus - 'I Don't Wanna be Funny Anymore' (Official Music Video) "I Don't Wanna be Funny Anymore" is taken from Lucy Dacus' new album No Burden- out now.



Director: Hunter Brumfield

Director of Photography: Julian Ashbee & Patrick Moynahan

Producer: Lucas Krost

Production Company: The Branching

------

SUBSCRIBE to Pitchfork.tv:

------

FOLLOW Pitchfork.tv on Twitter:

------



For more videos from Pitchfork TV:

Like Pitchfork on Facebook:

Check out Pitchfork on Tumblr:

Lucy Dacus - "I Don't Wanna be Funny Anymore" (Official Music Video)

music,pitchfork,pitchfork tv,live performances,sessions,Lucy Dacus,I Don't Wanna Be Funny Anymore,OMV,Punk,Richmond,Singer,Songwriter,Sharon Van Etten,Torres,No Burden,

Post a Comment

0 Comments