Advertisement

I'll He'll She'll They'll Natural American English Pronunciation Lesson 英語の発音

I'll He'll She'll They'll Natural American English Pronunciation Lesson 英語の発音 ►► Get my FREE pronunciation mini-course →

In this lesson, we will look at the natural American English
pronunciation of:

I'll → Ahl
he'll → hill
she'll → shill
they'll → thell

Subscribe here:


Visit Happy English for over 1000 FREE English Lessons:


Check out Michael’s Happy English Podcast:
On iTunes:
On Stitcher:
On Google Play Music:

american,american english,english,english lessons,english pronunciation,english pronunciation practice,happy,happy english,happy english michael,how to pronounce,ielts,i'm our your,inglés,learn english,new york pronunciation,our,pronunciation,speak english,toefl,your,yt:cc=on,английски,англійская,вучыцца,даследаванне,научат,проучване,урок,урока,オンライン英会話,공부를,교훈,배운,영어,잉글리시체,학교,学习英语,学习esl课程,発音,英語 リスニング,英語 発音,英語学習,英語学習esl,I'll,He'll,SHe'll,

Post a Comment

0 Comments