Advertisement

I Was The Imposter And KILLED BALDI!

I Was The Imposter And KILLED BALDI! I Was The Imposter And Killed Baldi in Bald Imposter Baldis basics mod | The Frustrated Gamer is back for a new baldis basics in education and learning mod and today is another among us baldis basics mod! I killed baldi but can I also collect all 7 notebooks and escape? Let's play baldis basics mod with The Frustrated Gamer!
#BaldisBasics #AmongUs #FrustratedGamer

► More baldi's basics videos!

► Instagram:

► My Vlog Channel!

baldis basics,bald imposter,baldis basics mod,baldis basics in education and learning,among us baldi,among us baldis basics,baldis basics among us,baldimposter,bald imposter baldis basics mod,bald imposter baldis basics,the frustrated gamer baldi,the frustrated gamer baldis basics mods,the frustrated gamer baldis basics,funny baldis basics,baldis basics gameplay,baldi,baldi mod,baldis basics 2020,The frustrated gamer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments