Advertisement

Shawty Do You Notice Me tiktok | TIKTOK COMPILATION

Shawty Do You Notice Me tiktok | TIKTOK COMPILATION Shawty Do You Notice Me tiktok | TIKTOK COMPILATION


Lyrics - Notice Me (RnB Rock)

Do you notice me do you notice me
Yeah, yeah, I just wanna know shawty, do you notice me
Shawty you should roll with me
Come over and smoke with me
Fuck until we go to sleep
Bet you won't get over me, yeah
Yeah, you got a million followers
Me, I got a million dollars


Don't forget to subscribe to my Other channel (Tushy)



___________________________________________________________________________________
MY MAIN CHANNEL:




Hey If you love TikTok/meme videos you came to the right place. Subscribe to help grow our community! Don't forget to smile :)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Subscribe:
Subscribe:
Subscribe:


- I DO NOT OWN THE VIDEOS

Don't forget to sub, like and comment

Subscribe:

Don't forget to subscribe to my main channel

#DoYouNoticeMe #NoticeMe

Shawty Do You Notice Me tiktok | TIKTOK COMPILATION,Shawty Do You Notice Me tiktok,Shawty do you notice me tiktok,shorty do you notice me tiktok,shorty do you notice me tik tok,shorty do you notice me,notice me,notice me tik tok,notice me tiktok,do you notice me tik tok,i just wanna know shawty do you notice me,i just wanna know shorty do you notice me tiktok,i just wanna know shorty do you notice me,shawty you should roll with me tiktok,do you notice me tiktok,

Post a Comment

0 Comments