Advertisement

SECOND HAND DESIGNER SHOPPING IN NYC | Vintage|Thrift Shopping NYC

SECOND HAND DESIGNER SHOPPING IN NYC | Vintage|Thrift Shopping NYC SECOND HAND DESIGNER SHOPPING IN NYC | Vintage/Thrift Shopping NYC

Come Designer consignment shopping with me in NYC! My favorite favorite type of videos to do and I'm bringing you to the best store - Designer Revival! You all know how much I love this Upper East Side store and just WAIT until you see what I found this time!! Let me know what you think?? Erika xx

Thank you to Designer Revival for partnering on this video.
Such a long term fan :) :)

For 10% off online and in-store, use code RETROFLAME.

Website:
Instagram:

Vintage Shopping,Vintage Shopping NYC,Thrifting,Thrifting NYC,Thrift Shopping NYC,Best Thrift Stores NYC,Designer Consignment Shopping,Designer Consignment NYC,Come shopping with me,Come shopping with me in NYC,Fashion Vlog,Shopping NYC 2020,Designer Revival,Designer Revival Upper East Side,Upper East Side Thrift,Upper East Side Vintage Store,Upper East Side Designer Consignment,Erika FOx,Retro Flame,Vintage Chanel,Vintage Chanel NYC,Escada Suit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments