Advertisement

How has my ex moved on SO FAST?! Why has my ex gotten over our breakup faster than me?

How has my ex moved on SO FAST?! Why has my ex gotten over our breakup faster than me? How has my ex moved on SO FAST?! Why has my ex gotten over our breakup faster than me?

Why does it seem like my has moved on from our breakup so fast? How has my ex moved on faster than me? How has my ex gotten over me SO FAST?! I’ve seen comments like this asked time and time again from my subscribers, and I know how confusing and painful it is to watch your ex move on with someone else, especially to watch them move on with someone else so quickly after your breakup. However, it’s important to understand that the speed at which your ex moves on very rarely has ANYTHING to do you. In this video, I discuss a few common reasons that an ex might have moved on from your breakup faster than you, but also remind you that moving on is NOT a competition. It can be difficult to know how to cope when your ex moves on with someone else, but them doing so is not a reflection of how much they did you didn’t care about you. So, if you’re feeling frustrated and are wondering how to deal when your ex moves on and you haven’t, and are asking yourself questions like “why does it seem like my ex has moved on from our breakup so much faster?” or “how has my ex gotten over our breakup faster than me?” then this video might be exactly what you need!

Say HI on Instagram:

Music by Thailah - Glitch (feat. Tallz) -

I'm Ash Nord, your truth-bombing fairy godmother for everything love, dating and relationships. With so many idealistic, romanticised Hollywood messages about love out there, my mission is to be an honest, unfiltered source of information for individuals and couples seeking honest relationship advice and love lessons. No games, no manipulation tactics, no teachings about how to trick someone into liking you… so, if that’s what you’re looking for, I’m probably not your girl. My content is geared towards those wanting to learn more about REAL intimacy and togetherness with their partners or future partners. I have a psychological focus (I'm a psychology student) and a genuine passion for understanding how humans relate to and connect with one another. If you're into that type of thing, or would simply like to hear personal stories about my own life experiences and romantic relationships, then stick around! I got you.

DISCLAIMER: Please note everything stated in this video and all videos on my channel are purely my personal opinions and are for entertainment purposes only. I am not a qualified professional and as such my opinions should not be taken as psychological advice.

how has my ex moved on so fast,why has my ex gotten over our breakup faster than me,why does it seem like my ex has moved on from our breakup so fast,how has my ex moved on faster than me,how has my ex gotten over our breakup faster than me,how to cope when your ex moves on with someone else,how has my ex gotten over me so fast,how to deal when your ex moves on and you havent,how has my ex already moved on with someone else,how has my ex moved on already,

Post a Comment

0 Comments