Advertisement

GLOBAL BOGA - WANT (NICOLETHEAREIGN)

GLOBAL BOGA - WANT (NICOLETHEAREIGN) Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with their heart and soul, there is no separation. Taking my life was my first thought after My wife & Son’s Sadness. Because after death it’s them I’ll see first I believe. I appreciate all those who have been around & made me believe that even thou I have lost my biggest treasure in the world. There’s always light at the end of the tunnel. THE KINGDOM WE RULED ( RMVMNT) are looking after me day & day. R1 - R9 havnt left my side. 4LIFE IS 4LIFE. I COMMUNICATE WITH MY WIFE THROUGH MUSIC COZ THATS ALL I DO NOW. WAKE UP MUSIC SLEEP & REPEAT. I know she’s feeling them coz this is the kind of ARTIST she’s always wanted me to be. & all of a sudden I’m that artist when she goes??!??! NO FUCKING WAY! I’ll keep communicating to the world through MUSIC because there are soo many things we wanted them to know together but now I’m left in this BOAT all alone. I’ve made over 100 songs just in this short GAP. They should watch out for my new skool high life, My ZONGO TRAP, & The NEW ASOKPOR! Like what kind of beast am I becoming. My life is not the same without YOU. Like should I sex music should I kiss music. Who will lie on my chest for me to put them to sleep in 2 mins. THE WORLD SHOULD WAIT FOR ‘ THE REIGN’ ALBUM 🖤
JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT & ILL BE THERE. ANYTHING FOR YOU QRRRRRRR2🦅 🖤💙🤍 #REIGNTHEA FOREVER



WATCH IN HD (Recommended)
Please like, comment and subscribe for updates x
________________________________

#nicolethea #reign#

CONNECT WITH US

○ Snapchat: NicoleTheaTV
○ Instagram: @NicoleTheaTV & @Global_Boga
○ Facebook:
○ Twitter: NicoleTheaTV
○ Bogas Youtube: @Global Boga

Collabs, reviews, business and promotional enquires only: nicolethea@behindtheinfluence.co.uk

(NICOLETHEAREIGN)

Post a Comment

0 Comments