Advertisement

always, usually, sometimes, rarely, never | English Speaking Practice | Mark Kulek - ESL

always, usually, sometimes, rarely, never | English Speaking Practice | Mark Kulek - ESL Hello Everyone! In this video, you will learn important adverbs of frequency. Such as: always, usually, sometimes, rarely and never. these adverbs of frequency will help you speak more naturally. These adverbs are placed in everyday situations that take place in the afternoon. Each phrase has a picture and illustration for better understanding. In the second half of this video, you will answer according to your life. By doing this, you are interactive with the video which will help your speaking, vocabulary and fluency skills. Have fun learning English and speak English now.

Language in use:
What do you usually do?
I usually go to the bank.
I always go to the supermarket.
I sometimes go to the park.
I never get a haircut.
I rarely take a nap.
I always have lunch.
I sometimes have a picnic.
I sometimes have ice cream.
I always go to school.
I always go to work.
I often do you ... ?
I always...
I usually ...
I sometimes ...
I rarely ...
I never ...

▶️ LiveStream Classes every *Tuesday at 5 p.m., Wednesday at 10 a.m. and Friday at 10 a.m. - all times are (Japan Asia/Tokyo)*

✅ Join Mark's Channel -

📕 Mark's book: 50 Very Short Conversations -

Mark's Store -

Get Worksheets and Flashcards at MarkKulek.com

Help Support Mark on Patreon:

Facebook Group - MarkKulek English Speaking Practice -

*******

Be sure not to miss a single video, please subscribe:

Make Sure to see Mark's Playlists:

For those of you who are interested in teaching English to young learners. Please have a look at my blog:
Sharing My Whiteboard.

*******

About Mark Kulek's Channel:

This channel is designed for students, teachers and anyone wanting to learn English. Improve your American Accent / spoken English and real life English conversation as the basis for teaching how to speak English and how to sound American -- improve listening comprehension skills. Study English vocabulary and English phrases such as phrasal verbs, as well as common expressions in English. Learn American idioms and American slang.

Mark's videos are vocabulary-based for conversation practice. Each video is themed to provide context for learning. To insure success, every video is designed with open slots for vocabulary substitution practice. These patterns allow students to practice on their own and teachers can have their class practice together as a group.

These videos also work great for icebreakers and class discussions.

Please have fun and speak English now!
Thank you for your support.

Study real English conversation to understand how American's speak and build your vocabulary.

******
#MarkKulekESL

esl english,english vocabulary practice,Mark Kulek,english conversation practice,English Speaking Practice,ELL,Easy English Study,daily english conversation,in the afternoon,adverbs of frequency,What do you usually do?,everyday actions,الاحوال من التردد,频率副词,adverbes de fréquence,Adverbien der Häufigkeit,आवृत्ति का क्रिया विशेषण,avverbi di frequenza,頻度を表す副詞,부사,advérbios de frequência,adverbios de frecuencia,วิเศษณ์ของความถี่,phó từ tần số,sıklık zarfları,

Post a Comment

0 Comments