Advertisement

Why Japanese People Are The MOST Productive

Why Japanese People Are The MOST Productive Why Japanese People Are The MOST Productive

The incredible Brian Tracy shares methods and techniques used by some of the most productive and most successful people in the world.

Credits:

Check Houserbate Out Here:


Speaker: Brian Tracy

Music Licensed by Agus Gonzalez-Lancharro
Music by Really Slow Motion
Buy their music:
Amazon:
iTunes:
Spotify:
Bandcamp:

Visit us on:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Youtube:

Transcript:
Once upon a time when I started my career,
I sat down at the end of the year and my tax returns were $14,400.
12 years later, I sat down, did my tax returns
and my tax returns were $1,440,000.
I'd increased my income by 100 times
in 12 years.
And I went back and I started to look at that
and I realised that I'd used a formula
which I gradually articulated into what I call the 1000% formula.
And it's very simple,
it's based on the law of incremental improvement.
Japanese call it the Kaizen principle,
the principle of continuous betterment.
It's getting a little bit better every day.
So I asked the question
if you could increase your productivity performance and output by
1/10th of 1% per day, could you do that?
Could you increase your productivity performance and output by 1/1000th in a day?
And the answer is of course.
If you were the tiniest bit more efficient
or you worked a little bit harder on a more important task,
you could become a 10th of a percent better in a day.
Well, if you did that every single day for a week,
you would be
1/10th of 1% times five,
you'd be one half of 1%
more productive in a week,
is that possible?
Of course, you would say.
Anybody can become that small amount more productive.
So I said, if you did that every week for four weeks,
you'd be 2% more productive over the course of a month.
If you did that every day for 13 four week months in a year,
52 weeks,
you would be 26% more productive, is that possible?
And the answer is yes because there is a thing at success called the momentum principle.
That means that once you start going,
it becomes easier and easier to keep going and to go faster and faster.
So, once you become 26% more
productive in the course of a year,
your overall output, your results, your income will go up by 26%,
what happens is
you start to get into the swing of it.
You start to be more effective, more efficient, you get more things done,
you start earlier, you work harder,
you stay later, you set better priorities and so on.
So, if you do this 26%
each year for 10 years,
you will be 1004% better.
And what I did personally,
is I used it once and increased my income 10 times
and then I used it again and increased my income 10 times more,
100 times in 12 years and so can you.
And here's what it consists of, it's very simply this.
Each morning, get up,
first thing, at least two hours before
you have to be somewhere,
so you can invest the first hour, what we call the golden hour
into yourself.
And you invest the golden hour by reading something that is
uplifting, educational, motivational, spiritual, it doesn't matter.
But they say, "reading is to the mind as exercise is to the body."
Instead of reading newspapers or magazines or watching television,
what you do is you just read something that is uplifting.
If you're in sales, read something in selling.
If you’re in
spiritually oriented, read something spiritual.
If you want motivation, read something motivational,
but read one hour every morning.
That will thoroughly prepare your mind for the rest of the day.
One of the great
speakers said that the first hour is the rudder of the day,
it's called the golden hour.
So you invest the golden hour in yourself.
And just like if you got up in the morning and worked out for an hour,
you'd be feeling great all day long,
if you get up in the morning and read for an hour,
you'll be feeling mentally great all day long.

brian tracy,bryan tracy,brian traci,brian tracy motivation,brian tracy advice,brian tracy method,brian tracy golden hour,golden hour,japanese,japanese technique,japanese methods,japanese productive,how to be more productive,maximum achievment,eat that frog,brian tracy productive,brian tracy how to be productive,how to read more books,japanese motivation,motivation,motivational videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments