Advertisement

UK Reaction|Review to SPM - Stay On Your Grind🇬🇧🇺🇸 So simple but it works!🔥

UK Reaction|Review to SPM - Stay On Your Grind🇬🇧🇺🇸 So simple but it works!🔥 UK review/reaction to : SPM - Stay On Your Grind

Original video:

Instagram:

Don’t forget to listen to my UK/US Spotify playlist:

Email (Business Only) - Alexo.simon97@gmail.com

*I do not claim ownership of the music displayed in this video. Ownership belongs to the respected owner(s). Used under fair use policy. Music used for entertainment purposes only.

Copyright Disclaimer: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Just on a vibe 🌊
Enjoy the video my g’s✨

*All my reactions are genuine and authentic. I type in the video, set up, and then record first take, in one take, to create as real a reaction and review to the song/video as possible. I will give my honest opinion on the track*

16

SPM,Texas,Rap,UK reaction,Reaction,Texas rap,Texas hip hop,Latino rap,Southern rap,Southern hip hop,Review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments