Advertisement

Oziach & Pals React to MINECRAFT STEVE IN SMASH

Oziach & Pals React to MINECRAFT STEVE IN SMASH A bunch of SMT/Persona fans get stunningly excited about a block-man getting into Super Smash Bros.

Support my Patreon:

The Oziach Discord Server:

Watch Our Streams HERE:

My Cursed Social Media:
Twitter: @RevivedOziach
Email: oziachyt@gmail.com
Minecraft Username: Hasune Miku

Michelle's Social Media:
YouTube Channel:
Twitter: @Senorish

Amber's Twitter: @walkingpeasant

None of the music is my own. I only used the Mappy Theme. I like the Mappy Theme.

Have a nice day!

steve,minecraft,super smash bros,super smash bros ultimate,ssbu,ultimate,minecraft steve,reaction,oziach,persona,p5,p4,p3,persona 5,persona 4,persona 3,danganronpa,ultra despair girls,gaming,podcast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments