Advertisement

October Oil Study

October Oil Study Exhausted? Overwhelmed? Feel like something is off, but not sure what to do? I see you.πŸ’œ

Y’all know that we really love our essential oils over here. They have really blessed our family and are the first thing Mark and I grab when we need support.πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’―

Are you curious about the oils? Skeptical? Wondering what all the fuss is about? I see you because I was you. πŸ˜‰

I’ve teamed up with some pretty incredible women to do a really really fun essential oils study. I’m inviting a select few to try and experience the oils with a 7-day protocol and access to our private FB group for education, support, fun, and giveaways. I have just a few spots left. Will you be joining us? πŸ₯°

If so, and you don’t already have an account with dōTERRA, you can choose a free oil sample kit for either sleep, pain, mental health, or digestion. Then, over the 7 days, you will get to learn about the oils and use them to support your wellness goals and enjoy the results. Everything is completely on FB for easy and quick access.

This is open to anyone who does not already have an account with dōTERRA and is open to trying the oils and participating in our FB group for 7 days. I’ve got just 5 spots left. If this is you, please send me a DM ASAP, and I will get the samples mailed out next week for you to jump in with us on Oct 4th! Here’s the deal, I would need to know by Monday, Sept 28th so we can get your oil samples to you on time.πŸ“¬

If you are curious about the work that I do and these beautiful oils, this is your chance to experience them firsthand in a fun and supportive environment, and not to worry, I will coach you through this process. πŸ€—

What do you say? Ready to feel better? Let’s do this!πŸŽ‰

Study

Post a Comment

0 Comments