Advertisement

Miley Cyrus ft. Noah Cyrus Perform “I Got So High That I Saw Jesus” | Miley Cyrus Backyard Sessions

Miley Cyrus ft. Noah Cyrus Perform “I Got So High That I Saw Jesus” | Miley Cyrus Backyard Sessions Miley Cyrus, along with Noah Cyrus, performs “I Got So High That I Saw Jesus” unplugged on Miley Cyrus Backyard Sessions. More at

#MTVUnplugged #MileyCyrus #NoahCyrus #MTV

Subscribe to MTV:



More from MTV:

Official MTV Website:

Like MTV:

Follow MTV:

MTV Instagram:



#MTV is your destination for the hit series WNO, VMA, Jersey Shore, The Challenge, MTV Floribama Shore, Teen Mom and much more!

noah cyrus,i got so high that i saw jesus,Miley Cyrus,Adore You,bangerz,2013,miley cyrus album,miley cyrus joe rogan,miley cyrus rogan,miley cyrus bangerz,wrecking ball,billy ray cyrus,miley cyrus arctic monkeys cover,miley cyrus midnight sky,miley cyrus when i look at you,miley cyrus jolene cover,miley cyrus cover,miley cyrus vma 2020,miley cyrus party in the usa,miley cyrus we cant stop,miley cyrus live,miley cyrus slide away,hannah montana,

Post a Comment

0 Comments