Advertisement

Journal Journeys -8 - Show of work Part A

Journal Journeys -8 - Show of work Part A Forgive the slighly out of focus video, I am still trying to get the how working of the Canon Camera down. The lighting is better and I am able to use two of the spots in the house. In this video, I show some of the stuff I have been working on in the Any Bunnies Journal.
This series, Journal Journeys, is about making custom theme journals for friends or to give away. They will be a mixture of junk made and bought items to create a theme journal. The journals will be decorated based on the chosen theme.

Welcome to my Artsy, Crafty channel where I do DIY badly, make journals and other crafts and share some family game play.
The channel features Just Good Enough Crafting which includes Paper Trail, Madness Crafting and Journal Journyes. Down the road, I will be adding Alchemy 101(cooking videos) as well as Wyld Rhyme Tyme Animations.

Check out my discord for related news for all of the above.
The Den:

The channel itself isn't for kids even though it may have videos with kids in it. Those videos will be in the Shardvixen Magificent Playlist and will be for families to watch and will star Bobby_Joe DA_Wizxard, Boo Boy AKA DemonKatt, Sheshma and me, Shardvixen. Videos and live streams will features game play, crafting and cooking as well as in the future puppets and other fun stuff we think of sharing. We are always thinking of things to share with you all. Down the road we want to add a family vlog as well(once we get a good camera for going out and about.) as each of the kids doing their own thing. Thanks for coming by.

If you want to help my channel out, all donations go towards equipment, games and art supplies, you can go here:


It is never required to enjoy my channels and hang out with us all in chat.

Check out Bobby_Joe DA_Wizxard's channel:


And his Discord:



If you like gaming; check out the Geknip Gang on Youtube, Mixer, Twitch and Facebook as well as their Discord channel.



Check out these creative content creators:
al john:

The Paper Outpost:

Shardvixen does crafting,Fox Goddess Crafting,crafts,junk jourals,art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments