Advertisement

I got to COACH Felicia Day and Amy Okuda in Fall Guys!!

I got to COACH Felicia Day and Amy Okuda in Fall Guys!! I had the PRIVILEGE of playing Fall Guys with Felicia Day and Amy Okuda in this video!

Check them out on Twitch:
www.twitch.tv/feliciaday
www.twitch.tv/amyokuda

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is a multiplayer video game developed by Mediatonic. It's a fun colored WIPE OUT, or Ninja Warror! 60 players have to overcome challenges and various obstacles without failing to grab the only crown and become the winner of the Battle Royale.

Watch me LIVE on Twitch! ►
Follow me on Twitter ►
Follow me on Instagram ►
Join us on Discord! ►
Get yourself some GPB Swag! ►

Editor:

GrandPOOBear is a Content Creator, Speedrunner and Red Bull athlete.
For business, contact: grandpoobear@opg.tv

9/23/20. #GrandPOOBear #FallGuys

GrandPOOBear,gpb,Grandpoohbear,grand pooh bear,mario,super mario,maker maker,mario maker 2,smm,smm2,super mario maker,super mario maker 2,vs mode,endless,expert,super expert,hard,kaizo,rom hacks,final update,update,link,rom hack,speedrun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments