Advertisement

Girlfriend Told She Cheated Immediately Because I Was In Hospital & She Desperately Needed Intimacy

Girlfriend Told She Cheated Immediately Because I Was In Hospital & She Desperately Needed Intimacy My girlfriend left her phone next to me and went to bathroom,I accidentely sow some texts from a stranger who claimed girlfriend was cheating on me while I was away at the hospital.
I told my girlfriend I saw the texts and she told it's my fault I looked at her phone because overvise I haven't know anything and it wouldn't hurt me.

reddit,reddit stories,ask reddit,askreddit,reddit girl,reddit woman,reddit real voice,r/aita,r/mil,reddit relationship advice,reddit cheating,reddit dating cheating,reddit girlfriend cheating,reddit dating,reddit dating red flags,reddit worst dating stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments