Advertisement

Desvera Inge - Sometimes #lagubuatansendiri #animasivideo #originalsong #lagubaper #songwriter

Desvera Inge - Sometimes #lagubuatansendiri #animasivideo #originalsong #lagubaper #songwriter this song is created by Desvera Inge

Sometimes

Everytime i close my eyes


Then i'm alive like i wanna be


And when i need a friend to hold


So i will call the wind for it all


And if there's no one around


I better fly away up to the sky


But i believe


Everything's will be fine


Sometimes i'm so blind


And i need the eyes to see

What happened to me

Cos everything's so blur


And sometimes i'm so deaf

That i wanna hear what i should be



I know i never satisfied


So i will run and run again


But i can't fight this all the feeling

That would paralized all my dreams

#songwriter

Post a Comment

0 Comments