Advertisement

Christmas DIY Friend Friday Hop || Dollar Tree Christmas DIY

Christmas DIY Friend Friday Hop || Dollar Tree Christmas DIY #ChristmasDIYFriendFridayHop #dollartreechristmasdiy

Christmas DIY Friend Friday Hop || Dollar Tree DIY. In this video I create 3 fabulous farmhouse style Christmas DIYs. This video is a part of Heidi Sonboul's Friend Friday Hop.

Hop on over to this video:



While you are hoping..hop on over to Heidi's channel:


Also, in case you missed my OPEN Invite for the Christmas Mantle Decor and DIY collab:


Check out some of my playlists:
DIY

FALL


DOLLAR STORE


My other channels:

Home


Cooking



Let’s Connect


Make sure you subscribe to my channel (and turn the notifications on): www.youtube.com/vesnatv?sub_confirmation=1


Follow me:

Instagram:


Pinterest:
www.pinterest.com/vesnasstv

To host a collab or challenge with me:

vesnasstv@gmail.com

christmas diy friday friend hop,dollar tree christmas diy,dollar tree diy,christmas decor,christmas decor 2020,dollar tree christmas decor,diy,red truck diy,dollar tree cane wreath,dollar tree grease splatter screen diy,dollar tree snowman diy,dollar tree red truck diy,heidi sonboul,vesna tv,christmas diy collaboration,dollar tree decor,dollar tree christmas crafts,inexpensive christmas decor,farmhouse christmas,farmhouse christmas decor,christmas crafts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments