Advertisement

MUST HAVE SCRAPBOOKING SUPPLIES (+ EXAMPLE LAYOUTS)

MUST HAVE SCRAPBOOKING SUPPLIES (+ EXAMPLE LAYOUTS) It's the final Inkie Quill video for the Inkie June Marathon 2020!! I will be posting the very last one tomorrow on Let's Get Inkie, but before that happens I just want to say a MASSIVE thank you to all of you who have tuned in every day to my videos. It means the world to me that you all enjoy watching what creative shenanigans I get up to and enjoy making and paper as much as me :)

Today we chat must have scrapbooking supplies - of course this topic is completely individual depending on your scrappy style! I wanted to chat about my personal favs, along with a few examples, and also answer a few FAQs I get about my most used supplies. Let me know your must haves in the comments below!!

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +



SUPPORT ME ON PATREON FOR MONTHLY PRINTABLES, ART PRINTS AND VIDEOS!

www.patreon.com/inkiequill



+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +



--- PO Box Address/Details ---

I would love to get your postcards and letters from around the world!



Inkie Quill

PO Box 4324

Bay Village, NSW 2261

Australia



Subscribe to my other channel LET'S GET INKIE to see art journalling and planner goodies in action!

www.youtube.com/letsgetinkie



==================================================



Come and join my new facebook group SCRAPAHOLICS ANONYMOUS. We're rad and creative peeps who share our ideas, layouts and questions about all things scrappy.





**************************************************************



Like me on Facebook for sneak peeks and updates:

www.facebook.com/InkieQuill



INSTAGRAM INSTALOVE: @inkiequill



P i n t e r e s t: www.pinterest.com/adeletoomey



+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +



SEE MY OTHER CHANNELS:



Let's Get Inkie (Art Journaling, Planning, Fauxbonichi):





Mr and Mrs Rad (vlogging channel with my hubby):


Inkie Quill,Scrapbooking,Craft,Project Life,patreon,scrapbook,paper,layout,process,process video,embellishment,PL,book,scrap,papercraft,pocket scrapbooking,pocket pages,youtube,inky quill,how to,diy,easy,simple,papercrafting,papercrafts,stationery,haul,mixed media,mixed media scrapbooking,journal,journaling,journals,stickers,crate paper,flip through,must have,supplies,art journaling,planner,plan,craft room,art room,studio,tour,organization,organize,scrap room,

Post a Comment

0 Comments