Advertisement

I Bought Clothes Online & Half Of Them Don't Fit | New Try On Haul

I Bought Clothes Online & Half Of Them Don't Fit | New Try On Haul New videos every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
Happy Sunday guys! I have a haul for you. Sharing some beautiful outfits I bought recently as I try them on. Also sharing a mini story time. I hope you enjoy the video.


Check later for outfit details...


Enjoyed the video? Please subscribe and share. It's free :)
______________________________________________________________________________________

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: info@fashionablestepmum.com
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:

______________________________________________________________________________________

PERSONAL BLOG:
IMAGE CONSULTANCY WEBSITE:
BLENDED FAMILIES WEBSITE:
MY PROFILE:

FASHIONABLE STEPMUM,fashionable stepmum kenya,TRY ON HAUL,New Haul Kenya,Fashion Haul,Elegant Clothing Kenya,Fashionable Stepmum Haul,Fashion in Kenya,Latest Fashion Kenya,Wajesus Family,Milly Wa Jesus,Kabi Wa Jesus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments