Advertisement

HOW TO INSTALL INDIVIDUAL CROCHET SOFT FAUX LOCS ON CURLY TYPE 4 HAIR | NO HEAT OR STRETCHING NEEDED

HOW TO INSTALL INDIVIDUAL CROCHET SOFT FAUX LOCS ON CURLY TYPE 4 HAIR | NO HEAT OR STRETCHING NEEDED HEYY LINGSSS so I wanted faux locs for a minute now but I did not want to pay that faux loc price that people be charging so I decided to do it myself and it literally came out so bombbbb. This tutorial is beginner friendly so don’t worry if you never did it before this was my first time doing crochet soft faux locs as well. I noticed there were not much videos of people doing it on their natural hair , it was always stretched or blow dry hair which I clearly showed y’all is very much possible to do on freshly washed.

Products I used//
- curls blueberry bliss leave in:

-creme of nature twisting cream:

-garnier fructis Moroccan sleek oil:

-shine and jam:

-Bobbi boss nu locs:

❤️shades from //

Follow me on all my social media platforms:
Instagram// naeling__
Snapchat// Naeskylar

how to do faux soft locs,how to do soft locs,bobbi boss nu locs,soft locs,faux locs,soft dreads,faux dreads,how to,long soft locs,short locs,natural hair,type 4 hair,4a,4b,4c,kinky hair,no heat,no stretching,curly hair,how to braid,how to twist,how to do faux locs on natural hair,dreads,nu locs,faux soft locs,beginner friendly,beginners,easy,quick,long,short,medium,length,

Post a Comment

0 Comments