Advertisement

Bhadoro Asinomase|Folk Dance | Choreography& Dance by Saheli |

Bhadoro Asinomase|Folk Dance | Choreography& Dance by Saheli | Disclaimer –
      
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of  the copyright Act 1976,allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment,news reporting,teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non‐profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Hi Everyone,
Welcome back to my channel.Today I perform the folk song"Bhadoro Asinomase".Hope you all enjoy my performance.

If you like my video please give me a big thumbs up. And give me your valuable feedback in the comment section below.

Thank you.....

Camera By.....Nabanita Ghosh.

Dance By....Saheli Ghosh..

#folksong #bhadoroasinomase #dancecover #sahelisdancehub

Saheli

Post a Comment

0 Comments