Advertisement

TOP 5 FUN AND ENJOYABLE FRAGRANCES

TOP 5 FUN AND ENJOYABLE FRAGRANCES For this video, I wanted to give y’all my top 5 fragrances that I feel are fun and enjoyable. I know y’all feel the same way I do, it feels like we have been cooped up in the house forever, at this point. Now that we are starting to be able to get back out there in social situations, I wanted to go over the 5 fragrances that I felt worked in fun, social environments. Whether you are going to the park for a BBQ, some sort of pool party, beach vacation, downtown for dinner, or just going out for a night of bar hopping, I have you covered on this list.

Follow Me On Instagram At:


Fragrances mentioned in this video:
1. Azzaro Wanted
2. Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct
3. Creed Virgin Island Water
4. Maison Margiela Replica Jazz Club
5. Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male & Paco Rabanne 1 Million

5280scents,top 5,top 5 fragrances,fun fragrances,enjoyable fragrances,Azzaro Wanted,abercrombie & fitch,Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct,Creed Virgin Island Water,Replica Jazz Club,Maison Margiela,Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male,Paco Rabanne 1 Million,fun and enjoyable,social situations,beach vacation,azzaro,Abercrombie,creed,jean Paul Gaultier,Paco Rabanne,maison margiela,

Post a Comment

0 Comments