Advertisement

POWERFUL PRAYERS AGAINST ENVIOUS ENEMIES AT WORKPLACE - Evangelist Joshua Orekhie

POWERFUL PRAYERS AGAINST ENVIOUS ENEMIES AT WORKPLACE - Evangelist Joshua Orekhie #PrayerAgainstEnemiesAtWorkplace #EvangelistJoshuaOrekhie

There are times when your loyalty is tested at work. There are times when your gentleness at workplace will be tested by your colleague. There are times when your quick progress in your department will attract satanic gossipers and vagabond spirit. This can only happen when you find out an enemy is applying to work at your company. Or an envious enemies at planning to set you up or constitute false claim against you. There are ways to deal with annoying people at work, a set of people organized to bring you down, enslave you and put you to shame and disgrace.

Are you making progress in the organisation? Perhaps your boss loves your working performance. You are wondering why you are meeting up targets by achieving organisational goals and objectives very smart and fast. For you to overcome these hidden envious enemies that are standing as a wave of obstacles to you, a certain prayers is necessary to protecting you and your position from the arrows of demotion, regrets and bad luck, and the prayer is, prayers against envious enemies at workplaces. Kindly check out the video content.

PRAYER POINTS

1. O God arise, stand up for my help and let the destructive plans of the enemies against my good works, backfire now, in the name of Jesus.
2. O God, give me my duely possessions, promotions, position, place, and portion this season by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Congregation of satanic gossipers at my workplace using their evil thought to stop me, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
4. Those planning to make trouble with me in order to set me up at my workplace, you shall not succeed, so therefore, i command you to write for your sack in Jesus name.
5. Blood of Jesus, protect me and my job, in the name of Jesus. Any power using any of my boss or workers to attack me, your end has come, wither by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. I decree by the blood of Jesus, I reject evil report concerning my job, in the name of Jesus.
7. My Father, reveal to me anyone that does not want me to be promoted at my workplace; arrest and disgrace such person, in the name of Jesus.
8. Let my enemies taking my names to the shrine because of my position at workplace, you will not escape destruction tonight, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
9.Every sorcerer in my place of work/business/studies, I turn the battle against you, in Jesus name

Read more at:

powerful prayers against envious enemies at workplace,prayer points against household enemies,dangerous prayers against enemies,prayer for protection at workplace,powerful prayers to destroy your enemies,prayer against enemies of progress,prayer to expose hidden enemies,prayer for a toxic workplace,how to deal with workplace enemies,best prayers to win battle against unfriendly friends at workplace,prayer to destroy envious enemies attacking you at workplace,

Post a Comment

0 Comments