Advertisement

I GOT EXPOSED FOR BOOSTING IN HALO... (serious talk)

I GOT EXPOSED FOR BOOSTING IN HALO... (serious talk) I really hope you guys get the message I tried to get through here. On this channel, I try to be positive and bring the community together, but instead, I let Isaac and his buddies get to my head and make me crack. However, I do bring some valid points in this video and I hope you guys forgive me and understand my point of view. I promise to be better in the future, thanks guys :)

►SHISN0's Discord (GO HERE TO SUBMIT CLIPS FOR COMMUNITY MONTAGES AND FAILS):

►How to Submit Clips or Get a Montage Featured 😅:


►Check out the Patreon Page 🤑💸💰:


►Join the Discord server 😘:


►Join our Spartan Company⚔⚔: Intrepid


Outro song:
Music: TULE - Together
Provided By No Copyright Trap

Follow TULE:



Music used in this video:
Music: Ether - Silent Partner

On Our Side - Silent Partner


White Hats - Wayne Jones


Causmic - Flight To Tunisia


Kevin MacLeod ~ Fluffing a Duck


Kevin MacLeod ~ Infados


Rhodesia - Twin Musicom

free montage,halo 5,halo 5 living dead,halo 5 infection montage,infection naire,naire,killionaire,infection montage,awesome naires,halo infection edit,killionaire rage,ragingfury555 clips,Halo 5 infection funny moments,Halo 5 funny moments,isaac church,isaac church halo,ihisaac,jyrxz,shnugly,innermostmoon,Przly,Proly,Boosting,Boosting Halo,Halo Booster,Sacking,Halo 5 Infection record,Halo 5 boosted record,sacking halo,halo sacking,cheating,halo cheating,

Post a Comment

0 Comments