Advertisement

AoE2: DE | 'Standard' Maps Tier List

AoE2: DE | 'Standard' Maps Tier List Working with the map guide theme, I suppose

In this video, I cover my personal tier list for all of the standard maps (+ the ES ones) available in DE right now. This is obviously subjective, but I try to make a standard criteria to cover all the maps. Let me know what your favorite and least favorite maps are in the comments below!

Tier List Template:

If you enjoyed the video, follow me on Twitch at to get notified when I'm live! Come hang out!

Also join my Discord server! It's the best way to contact me and to pleb around with the rest of my community. Just click on the following link to join:

Age,Empires,Gaming,PC,Microsoft,Real Time Strategy,Civilizations,Strategies,Tutorial,Analysis,Casting,Ornlu,Commentary,Wolf,definitive,edition,tier,list,tier list,maps,guide,multiplayer,ai,1v1,team game,arabia,arena,black forest,nomad,s tier,a tier,d tier,pilgrims,

Post a Comment

0 Comments