Advertisement

1ST Amendment Audit Fail - Results in a great change and conversation with EPPD

1ST Amendment Audit Fail - Results in a great change and conversation with EPPD On a weekend, I went out to Eden Prairie Police Department in MN. I arrived and walked around the parking lot and did an audit. Two SGT's approached me and the video goes from there. Things went down hill pretty quickly and I will admit that my professionalism did lack a little.

The SGT that I was primarily talking with was misinformed and was under the impression that the signs they have covered his claim. This is a common misconception that a lot of departments have, as you can see in my other videos.

As most people who follow this channel know, it is newer and I am still adjusting and fine tuning my vision. I am planning on always doing an interview if the Department will allow it. I had an awesome interview with the Patrol LT and I have added that right to the video.

As always, don't forget to check out my podcast. I will be doing an episode on this video as well as what has transpired in the Twin Cities for the last couple of weeks. Thank you all for your support while I learn how to edit, the right way to frame videos and overall goal of what we as a community are doing.

If you are an auditor and want to be on the podcast, please let me know, I would love to have you and have conversations.

The Rowdy Podcast:
Spotify:
Google Podcast:

If you would like to support the channel and the cost of running around please see the PayPal info below. I am not monetized and all the equipment and fuel cost comes out of my own pocket.
PayPal Info: paypal.me/rowdypodcast

1st amendment,high desert community watch,honor your oath,first amendment audit,news now houston,tulare county cop watch,news now california,rights crispy,auditing america,cop watch,amagansett press,news now dallas,sgv news first,james freeman,cops owned,1st amendment audit fail,kern county transparency,the battousai,public photography,constitution,san joaquin valley transparency,news now patrick,johnny 5-0,george floyd,owned,thug life,5-0,

Post a Comment

0 Comments