Advertisement

15 POUND LIVE GIANT PET SIZE LOBSTER | BUYING | UNBOXING |

15 POUND LIVE GIANT PET SIZE LOBSTER | BUYING | UNBOXING | Hello friends! in this video, I will be buyin,unboxing, and reacting this massive Pet size 15-pound Lobster. To sum this video up not only will I be showing you where I purchase the lobster from but I will be giving my honest reaction. this video is part 1 of 3. This Lobster is the biggest Lobster I have ever seen! Enjoy!

In the next video, I will show you how I jerk this Lobster, and finally, I will do a mukbang in part 3. If you want to know how to cook a 15 pound lobster please watch part 2

Lobsters are usually black reddish color but quickly turns into a Red lobster when cooked.

Food is life!
as always thank you for sharing your time with me, thank you for watching my videos and thanks for your support! 🤗🥰
Don't forget to Like, Comment, and Subscribe.

More Giant lobsters with Tee




Oder this lobster from Maine Lobster now


What's up with all this eating?
Mukbang- Muk-bang or Meokbang is a live online audiovisual broadcast that became popular in South Korea in 2010. During a Mukbang the host eats large amounts of foods while interacting with their audience.

Mukbang N' Thangs YT channel:


Food is life!

More Spicy Noodles with Tee:


Catch me on these social media platforms:
IG: @EatSpicywithTee
Snapchat: EatSpicywithTee
Twitter: @eat_tee
Facebook:

Business Inquiry ONLY Email: TiffsTea@gmail.com
Music by Insta Models - Do It Like You -


#mukbangeating
#mukbangeatingshow
#seafoodmukbang
#mukbangseafood
#seafood
#seafoodlovers
#seafoodlover
#lobster
#grilledlobster
#mukbang
#yummyfood
#redlobster
#eatspicywithtee

crab boil,Eatspicywithtee,unboxing,unboxing lobster,unboxing 15lb lobster,live lobster,maine lobster now,whole lobster,lobster unboxing,eat with que,15 pound lobster,15 lb lobster,eating show,bloveslife,먹방,family,bloveslife2,seafood boil mukbang,seafood boil asmr,bloveslife seafood boil,bloveslife sauce,biggest lobster ever,seafood challenge,giant lobster,giant lobster tail,eat with me,lobster tail mukbang,kc connection,reaction,red lobster,

Post a Comment

0 Comments