Advertisement

Testing Viral Tik Tok Clothing Stores pt. 2

Testing Viral Tik Tok Clothing Stores pt. 2 tik tok made me buy it pt. 2 + finding my aesthetic & confidence to wear it + transforming my instagram feed...

⭐️part one:

⭐️Instagram:

⭐️My clothing line (100% profits are donated)
Retro Reprise:
Use code “bundle40” for 40% off the whole set!

⭐️CLOTHES IN VIDEO: (that i could find)
Aqua cardigan:
Striped shorts:

⭐️the Haley hotline: (281) 916-3810

⭐️merch:

⭐️podcast: Call Me Candid
⭐️listen here:

⭐️couple’s channel:

⭐️If you are a company that wants to work with me, email me: haley@select.co

⭐️music I use:

⭐️EQUIPMENT:
Camera:
Vlog Camera:
Microphone:

haleypham,haley pham,tik tok made me buy it,testing viral tik tok clothing stores,try on haul,finding your style,finding my aesthetic and the confidence to wear it,how to find you aesthetic,wearing different aesthetics for a week,haul,princess polly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments