Advertisement

My robotic basketball hoop won't let you miss

My robotic basketball hoop won't let you miss I wasn't totally satisfied with my previous basketball hoop so I made another try at the problem. This time with robots and computer vision! My old solid state hoop is old news. Long live our robot overlords.

I wonder what V3 will look like...

The basketball hoop that donated it's guts:
I use a 13" iPad + Concepts App for all my technical drawing:

Books that I've read to learn many of the skills used in this project:
Real time collision detection:
Introduction to algorithims:
Planning algorithims:
Statistics:
Computational geometry:

Other tools and things that I think are great:
Wera allen keys 1000x better than el cheapos:
Wera allen keys (english):
The best marker ever. Marks everything. Always in my pocket:
Import spot welder. Cheap bulletproof:
Rivnuts + tool:
Digital angle gauge:
Bench sheet metal brake:
Vise brake (highly recommend):
20 ton press brake:
Cordless angle grinder - this thing will change your life:
Dropped off ladder 20x and still going strong:
Hypertherm powermax 45xp with machine torch:
Hypertherm fine cut consumables (great for sheet metal)

basketball hoop,basketball,sheet metal bending,score,swoosh,homemade basketball,homemade basketball backboard,build,shop,python,computational goemetry,programming,optimization,rebound,basketball shooting,How to make basketball hoop,optimization techniques,how to make a basketball hoop,backboard,Diy basketball hoop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments