Advertisement

It's Late But I Got a Haircut and I'm Awake Livestream

It's Late But I Got a Haircut and I'm Awake Livestream See title. Also, we'll do some Q&A.


-------------------------------- GIVING --------------------------------


Patreon (monthly giving):

Become a CC Member on YouTube:

One-time Donations:

Special thanks to all of my supporters for your continued support as I transition into full-time ministry with Capturing Christianity! You guys and gals have no idea how much you mean to me.


---------------------------------- LINKS ----------------------------------


Website:

Free Christian Apologetics Resources:

The Ultimate List of Apologetics Terms for Beginners (with explanations):


---------------------------------- SOCIAL ----------------------------------


Facebook:

Twitter:

Instagram:

SoundCloud:


--------------------------------- MY GEAR ----------------------------------


I get a lot of questions about what gear I use, so here's a list of everything I have for streaming and recording. The links below are affiliate (thank you for clicking on them!).

Camera (Nikon Z6):
Lens (Nikon 35mm f/1.4G):
HDMI Adapter (Cam Link 4K):
Microphone (Shure SM7B):
Audio Interface (midiplus Studio 2):
Lights (Neewer 660's with softboxes):
Color Back Lighting (Hue Smart Lights):


--------------------------------- CONTACT ---------------------------------


Email:


#Apologetics #CapturingChristianity

Livestream

Post a Comment

0 Comments