Advertisement

(Information) Availability and Purchase Old Country BBQ Pits Insulated Gravity Smoker

(Information) Availability and Purchase Old Country BBQ Pits Insulated Gravity Smoker Hi guys, so I spoke with Rick from Old Country BBQ Pits and he was awesome enough to fill me in on some info and gave me a green light to share his email address for my info. I want to say, it really says a lot about a company to actually take the time to talk to a guy that’s just cooking in his backyard. The fact they care enough about what a average everyday user thinks about their product speaks volumes to me. Cheers. 🍻

Enrigue (Rick) Old Country BBQ Pits
Email: grills@oldcountrybbqpits.com

where to buy,old country bbq pits gravity smoker,insulated smoker,bbq,cooking,availibility,gravity feed,old country bbq pits,trendkill bbq,

Post a Comment

0 Comments