Advertisement

I played World of Warcraft with an army of my viewers

I played World of Warcraft with an army of my viewers I put out a call to gather as many people as possible to play World of Warcraft. The result was an army of level one Paladins named Zach

~Twitch Channel:

~Merch Shop:

~Twitter:

~Instagram:

~Discord:



~~~~~~~~Extra Things~~~~~~~~



Everything you see in my videos is edited livestream highlights taken from my Twitch channel. My schedule is Tuesday & Thursday @ 7pm, Saturday & Sunday @ 3pm - all times based in Ireland.

Music is Super Mario Odyssey - Steam Garden, Tostarena Jaxi.

RTGame,RTGameCrowd,RT Game,funny clips,funny montage,highlights,Irish,funny,moments,gameplay,World of Warcraft,Wow,Warcraft funny,Warcraft funny moments,World of Warcraft funny,World of Warcraft funny moments,Warcraft level one raid,Warcraft raid,World of Warcraft Paladin army,Warcraft army,Warcraft Zach,Warcraft Paladin army,RTGame Warcraft,World of Warcraft funny server,World of Warcraft event,Warcraft event,Warcraft community event,Warcraft expansion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments