Advertisement

I HAD 8 LOADS OF LAUNDRY| quarantine vlog| clean with me| cleaning motivation

I HAD 8 LOADS OF LAUNDRY|  quarantine vlog| clean with me| cleaning motivation WELCOME TO PRISSY'S WORLD

MEET & GREET:

SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE!

MAMA BRI & PRISSY P VLOG CHANNEL:

🛎 🛎☟⬇︎Epic Empire Channel Links ⬇︎☟ 🛎

PR GANG:




Check out T & Lee TV


Kee Kam & The Fam


Tray & Nee Nee


AyooTrav


Like my Facebook page:

Follow on IG & Snapchat @loveprissyp & @prissy_cosmetics

Twitter:
@loveprissyp



!!!! Q & A !!!!
Camera used:
Editing software: iMovie
Located: Raleigh, NC
---------------------------------------------
Business Email: prissypmanagement@gmail.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------
About me!
It's Prissy P ( Prissy gang) you will see a lot of different things on my channel from challenges, pranks, VLOGS, & story times.
I'm a self love advocate!!
I don't condone obesity, I condone confidence ❤️

---------------------
Send me stuff:
P.O Box 556
Youngsville Nc 27596


----------------------------------------------------------------
Donations for Transplant 4
PayPal:
Pdshadesonline@gmail.com

#KIDNEY4SABRINA #PRISSYP #PRGANG #EPICEMPIRE #TRENDING quarantine vlog clean with me cleaning motivation day in my life

prissy p,WASHING CLOTHES,laundry,clothes,washing,clean with me,washing clothes hacks,how to wash clothes,washing machine,wash clothes,laundry motivation,laundry tricks,laundry day,laundry tips,LAUNDRY,laundry hacks,how to do laundry,DAY IN THE LIFE,a day in the life,day in the life vlog,VLOG,daily vlog,quarantine vlog,self quarantine vlog,vlogging,day in my life,SEND THE DAY WITH ME,cleaning motivation,cleaning,cleaning tips,CLEAN,

Post a Comment

0 Comments