Advertisement

How I Read Piano Music (Even Though I Suck At It)

How I Read Piano Music (Even Though I Suck At It) Learn Piano At Home (Just $2.44/week)


This is my confession. I suck at reading music. I have always found it difficult and I actually had to repeat an ENTIRE piano book because I didn't learn how to read the songs.

I just learned the songs by ear memorized them all.

Some people just naturally find reading music harder than others. And that's ok!

Over the years I found ways to make reading music easier and less stressful. And the big secret is -- I totally fake it!

I'll show you how. And if you want to follow along you can download the lead sheet for the song I'm using:

- My biggest trick - 1:05
- How to practice - 2:58
- Landmark notes - 3:40
- Memorizing is ok - 4:22

If you'd like to really learn how to read music, try our Sight-Reading Made Simple course:

This is also a great introduction to reading the notes:

#pianote #readingmusic #sightreading

Brand new to the piano? Click here for your first 4 lessons FREE:


Start learning songs with our FREE series:


And make sure you follow us on social media:
►Instagram:
►Facebook:

pianote,lisa witt,how to play piano,beginner piano lesson,easy piano,piano tutorial,Piano Lesson,Beginner Piano Lesson,Sight Reading,Piano Sight Reading,Read Notes,How To Play Piano,Understanding Notation,how to read piano sheet music,piano lessons for beginners,how to read notes on piano,how to read sheet music,I suck at reading sheet music,reading sheet music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments