Advertisement

Genghis Khan Expertise Not Working! Video Recordings And Battle Log Proofs! Rise of Kingdoms

Genghis Khan Expertise Not Working! Video Recordings And Battle Log Proofs! Rise of Kingdoms It has been a long time from when Genghis Khan was introduced to the game, and probably everyone forgot about him, but I'm here for my Machine Gun Khan! His expertise skill seems to not be working, both visually and through data that we get inside battle logs! After looking at a lot of recent and old footage and also a lot of battle logs, I'm 99% sure that his expertise is bugged or not working anymore!
If you like the content i make, SUBSCRIBE to not miss any of my uploads and Join the Swaggers Club in Discord!

Donate if you want to support my channel:

Follow me on Twitch to not miss any of my Live Streams! :


Join Discord Server :

#RiseOfKingdoms #Gameplay #ROK

rise of kingdoms,rok,rise of kingdoms genghis khan,rise of kingdoms genghis khan expertise,rise of kingdoms genghis,rise of kingdoms genghis expertise skill,rise of kingdoms genghis khan commander,rise of kingdoms genghis expertise not working,rise of kingdoms genghis skills,rise of kingdoms genghis commander guide,rise of kingdoms bug,rise of kingdoms commanders guide,

Post a Comment

0 Comments