Advertisement

Catherine Futcher presents 'Songs from the shows' in aid of the Kent MS Therapy Centre

Catherine Futcher presents 'Songs from the shows' in aid of the Kent MS Therapy Centre If you are able, please support the KMSTC COVID-19 EMERGENCY APPEAL by clicking the link below. Your contributions will help ensure that the centre can go on supporting its members now and into the future:



The centre's fundraising income has already been greatly affected by COVID-19 as many events have been cancelled or postponed. Centre based services can no longer take place for the foreseeable future which means income from voluntary donations has declined dramatically.

The Kent MS Therapy Centre is the only charity of its kind providing vital services six days a week to people living with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) from across Kent. They are a small, independent charity and they do not receive any central government or NHS funding.

The KMSTC has been a vital support to me since my diagnosis in 2004 and I want to help in the best way I can. To show my support for the centre, and hopefully encourage lots of donations, on Wednesday April 29th at 7pm you will be able to watch 'Songs from the shows'. I will be singing some of my favourites from the world of musical theatre and welcoming special guest performers to join me in some duets! The concert will continue to be available after the initial launch, so you can share the event with friends and family and really make a difference.

Thank you and enjoy the concert!

Centre

Post a Comment

0 Comments