Advertisement

An emotional unboxing of loads of FAB makeup from a special friend

An emotional unboxing of loads of FAB makeup from a special friend Hia Everyone,

I hope you enjoy my unboxing video from a very special friend called James. I am so grateful for all these fab products and cant wait to play with all this make up! Thank you!!!
He is a little rotter though for making me ball my eyes out! I will get you back James 😜 Hmmmmm





Please check out my merchandise store & Let me know what you think of the cool logos?


Thanks so much for sending me products

My P.O. Box

Zoom Zoom
PO Box 228
SOUTH SHIELDS
NE33 9FL



Please follow my channels

Instagram

Patreon
Facebook
Twitter

Thanks for watching, subscribing, sharing, liking, commenting and all that jazz!

Zoom zoom!
Lauren

free makeup,new makeup,pr unboxing,unboxing videos,unboxing makeup,unboxing,jeffree star jawbreaker,jeffree star blood sugar,morphe social butterfly,morphe desert palette,morphe just a crush,make up,makeup,reading a letter,gifting,surprise gift,opening gifts from fans,nyx lipsticks,Loreal blush,elemis skincare,MAC guilty pleasures palette,make up products,eye shadow palettes,zoom zoom,lauren luke,panacea81,

Post a Comment

0 Comments