Advertisement

ThredUP Shoe Haul -Not as Expected - A Little Disappointed #thredup

ThredUP Shoe Haul -Not as Expected - A Little Disappointed #thredup What’s up Gorgeous People!!!!

In today’s video I am sharing my ThredUP shoe haul. In today’s haul I have 6 pairs of shoes to share with you. I’m always looking for amazing deals on shoes and since my first ThredUP shoe haul, I have been checking their site regularly for awesome shoe deals. I like to keep the cost of my shoes at or below $10 but in this case I went a little above that $10 threshold just like I did with that first haul I did from ThredUP. Similar to my first haul from ThredUP I was disappointed with some of the shoes because they were not as they were advertised. Although I will still continue to shop on their site I will be looking things over much more throughly before actually buying shoes from there. If you have any sites that you find amazing deals on shoes at please share in the comments below to help us all look fabulous on a budget.

Find awesome shoes on these websites:

www.thredup.com
www.ebay.com
www.amiclubwear.com

Follow me on Instagram



Facebook-

Twitter @ Ambizzares

YouTube-

Thanks for watching!!!
❤️Amber

thredup shoe haul,thredup shoe,thredup shoe rescue box,thredup shoe box,shoe haul,shoe haul 2020,shoe haul try on,shoe collection women,high heels,high heel collection,high heel lookbook,used shoes,thredup,shoes from thrift store,shoes thrift haul,trying on high heel shoes,trying on high heel,high heel shoe haul,high heel shoe haul try on,shopping online,shopping on a budget,shopping on thredup,high heel shoes,high heel shoes fail,womens shoes haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments