Advertisement

This Bridge Shouldn't Have Worked in Poly Bridge

This Bridge Shouldn't Have Worked in Poly Bridge There are so many creative options to work with in a game like this. I stick to my usual plan of making the stupidest bridges work and it's surprisingly successful. At one point I make a bridge that folds down instead of up to clear the way for a ship. I generally just try and avoid what the game wants me to do and find a way to win. My final bridge I wanted to really go for it. I wound up building a ridiculous folding bridge that somehow carries vehicles across and raises and lowers for ship access. No one would ever actually build a bridge like this. Poly Bridge gameplay with my commentary as always!

Poly Bridge -

PC Specs - Intel - Core i9-9980XE 3 GHz 18-Core Processor
2xNVIDIA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Founders Edition Video Card (2-Way SLI)
Asus - ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME EATX LGA2066 Motherboard
Samsung - 970 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-4000 Memory

df,dangerously funny,poly bridge,gameplay,pc,dangerously,funny,dangerouslyfunny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments