Advertisement

The REVEAL for #MARCHMAXIMADNESS ~ VINTAGE 1980s SEWING PATTERN REVIEW

The REVEAL for #MARCHMAXIMADNESS ~ VINTAGE 1980s SEWING PATTERN REVIEW Today's the day! In this video I reveal the MAXI DRESS I sewed using a vintage McCall's sewing pattern from 1980. Jen, Carmen, and I all used the same fabric but choose different vintage sewing patterns for #MarchMaxiMadness

* My Pinterest board with my Maxi Dress inspirations:
* Vintage McCall's 7127 pattern:
* Rayon fabric from Hawaii Fabric Mart:
__________
* Carmen's Maxi Reveal Video:
* Jen's YouTube Channel:
__________
Let's be friends and stay up to date in between videos!
* Instagram @thesharonsews -
* Blog (Sharon Sews) -
* Pinterest (Sharon_Sews) -
* Facebook (@SharonSews) -
__
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any company or brand I may mention, and received no compensation for this video. These are all my personal opinions.

#VintageSewingPattern #Isewlation #stayathomeandsew

sewing videos,sewing essentials,sewing pattern,sewing vlog,diy dress,sewing vlogger,pattern review,Easy to sew dress,easy to sew dress pattern,vintage 1980s dresses,Vintage Sewing Pattern,Sewing Pattern Review,Sewing,easy to sew,sharon sews,sewing blogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments