In this video I will explain everything you need to know about the custom draft league management website I developed (and am still working on) as I belive this very well might be the future of draft league documentation and I want to show that to you guys. It's all made with the goal of becoming a relible source for draft league related information over time. TIMESTAMPS
00:00 - Addition while editing
01:48 - Overall statistics
03:40 - What is draft-league.nl?
06:01 - Public portal (fan doc replacement)
09:10 - Coach portal
18:56 - Live demo/tutorial (including drafting, submitting games and moderating everything)
37:20 - Wrap up of the video
Sub to my YouTube channel:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Twitch:
Join my Discord server:
Draft-League.nl Updates playlist:
Music used in this video:
X and Y Professor Sycamore's Theme Remix
GlitchxCity:
➞ Patreon
➞ Twitch
➞ SoundCloud
➞ iTunes
➞ Spotify
➞ Google+
Pokémon is owned by Nintendo and GameFreak. The recorded footage is intended for educational and entertainment purposes, the art of battling.
0 Comments