Advertisement

The Division 2 - 'Corrosive Intent' This build does EXTRA DMG to Armor, Health, and skills!

The Division 2 - 'Corrosive Intent' This build does EXTRA DMG to Armor, Health, and skills! #thedivision2 #thedivision2builds #warlordsofnewyork


Hey Y'all this is my second legacy build video and with how great its been going I'm definitely going to keep them coming! "Corrosive Intent" is a very ambitious build because it takes a lot of skill to play in PVP. But all of the elements involved in this makes it a bit easier to learn. The Imperial Dynasty exotic holster helps so much with sustain and survivability, that along with creeping death helps you and the team out even more. I honestly feel like Title Update 8 has so much build diversity and i'm loving it. I have so many more builds coming and i hope you like this one. Let me know down in the comments what you think about this and if you made one of these, What is your variation of it? Also try this out because it is a very different and unique build and I know your gonna like it.



Check out Gamey Daddy Here!



✅ Follow me on Twitter to stay updated on all Things Division2. Also early notifications on builds and information.

Here's my Patreon link if your interested in supporting me!
patreon.com/iD__entity

If you'd like to see anymore of my build videos, my thoughts or just raw game play there's plenty more below!

⭕️ You wanna see more DPS builds?:

✨I love Skill Builds! there are more like "The Perfect skill build" right here:

💭 If you’d like to see more of “Righteous Thoughts”:

🔴 Hybrids are my favorite types of builds, "The Infiltrator" and others below:

⚫️ For more Recaps and information:

⚪️ For more Special Projects like this one:

🔥 Rifles are my favorite archetype of weapons, if you’d like to see more rifle builds:
💢 For more raw game play videos:




#thedivision2 #thedivision2builds #warlordsofnewyork #highdamagebuild #highdps #skillbuilds #hybridbuild #bestbuild #pvebuild #namedweapons #exoticweapons #namedgear #bestloot #titleupdate8 #thedivisiontu8 #legendarymissions #ladydeath #bulletking #bighorn #eaglebearer #raidbuild #pvpbuild #damagebuild #chameleon #newyork #howtoget #heroicmission #heroic #challenging #acesandeights #negotiatorsdilemma #critchance #critdamage #critbuild #identity #righteous

skills!

Post a Comment

0 Comments