Advertisement

That Quarantine Life: Time to Re-Stock the Necessities.

That Quarantine Life: Time to Re-Stock the Necessities. It's definitely challenging running a channel about taking people on adventures when we're all confined to our homes.
I spent most of my day cleaning, homeschooling and trying to hunt down bread (and other necessities), so the day slipped through my fingers. But I decided to look on the bright side of things: it was a beautiful day, I did find bread (hurrah!), and at least I got out of the house for a bit.
So I decided to take the scenic route home (and I’m bringing you with me :)

Enjoy & hope all is well!


--------------------------------------------------------------

MERCH STORE:


4K Lifestyle

INSTAGRAM: @Jessica_Chobot
TWITTER: @JessicaChobot
FACEBOOK: @TheJessicaChobot

INSTAGRAM: @VogueLeader

adventure,grocery store,travel,quarantine,selfquarantine,vlog,covid19,

Post a Comment

0 Comments