Advertisement

R U Feeling Stimulated today - WEDNESDAY LIVE bvdtv Prime time

R U Feeling Stimulated today - WEDNESDAY LIVE bvdtv Prime time TO HELP SUPPORT BVD CLICK PAYPAL LINK


want a bvd t'shirt....get it here


LIVE STREAMS EVERY M - W - F - SU AT 8 PM EST. AND EVERY M - W - F AT 8 AM ON LOUTUBE
I dont have a P.O.box but if you are just dying to send a package my way and promise you arent a
serial or even one time ax head chopper offer
here's the info needed to do so:
thanks to some cheap pizza ordering children, if you want my address, you will now have to get it from me personally.

email bvdincorporated@yahoo.com




please if you're new to this channel consider subbing me up and when you do click the bell for notifications every time something new of mine happens here on the TUbe.

TWITTER


FACEBOOK


JOIN ME EVERY M-W-F&SUN AT 8 PM EST LIVE AND IN FULL EFFECT HERE ON BVDTV
AND EVERY M-W-F AT 8 AM EST WITH UNCLE LOU OVER ON LOUTUBE

I ALSO STREAM AND DO UNIQUE PLAY BY PLAY OF MOST TENNESSEE BASKETBALL GAMES.

This year marks year number 11 for me here on Youtube and although the growth has been slow most of the time, the content here has pretty much stayed the same over the years BVDTV is primarily a channel revolving around my favorite football teams, the Tennessee Vols, Greeneville Greene Devils and Arizona Carinals but I've maintained since the beginning of this channel that you never know why you might see or hear on my channel and I continue to remain that way today as well. It is never my intent to offend, upset, belittle or bully anyone any time in the world and that certainly goes for youtube as well. As such, never take anything i say to you in the chat section to seriously as i am a part time smart ass and full time jokester. I welcome any content ideas and or suggestions and requests from you boys and girls because without you, there is no me on here and Its my goal to provide a few minutes, hours or however much time you want to spend here with me as much entertaining and informative contents as possible and although it's impossible to please everyone all the time, I do hope you always leave here feeling like you didnt waste your time spending it here. ( although not always factual, i do try to always be as factually correct as possible )

I love talking to people and getting to know new people and I am an open book on here, to a fault sometimes, so come hang out and lets chop it up and have some fun.

any music or other copyrighted content i use is used with the fair use laws in mind.
I DO NOT OWN THIS MUSIC

Prime

Post a Comment

0 Comments