Advertisement

playing! hollow knight || just chilling (stream might freeze every so often)

playing! hollow knight || just chilling (stream might freeze every so often) welcome to the stream. i'm just working on my comics, animation or playing games. you can see in the title what i chose to do. if i plan on doing multiple things, that'll also be said in the title.

if you have any questions for me or anything, please don't hessitate to ask. i'd be more than happy to answer
_______


(my comics)

that's life:



thoughts on you:



make me love you:


____________

(other stuff)

discord server: discord.gg/U5fU5FZ

main twitter: @martevictoria2

NSFW twitter: @vtmarte

instagram: @marte_vt

hangouts: sugarheartbackup@gmail.com

skype: sugarheartbackup@gmail.com

[note: i never really use skype or hangouts, nor do i get notified when someone talks on hangouts. so don't get mad if i don't answer right away. if you want me to answer quickly, talk to me though twitter, instagram, in the coments of my comics, or discord]

(do not try to send me a mail through that email address, it won't work. i won't see it)
____________

if you have any questions that you don't want to send here or wanna send me fan art or things alike, you can find me on this mail

martevask@gmail.com

(made a new dumb one so i won't have to give out my full name)
____________

if you just want to talk to me, pleae refer to the note under the other platforms i use, or just talk to me during the stream

have a fun stay

- marte

often)

Post a Comment

0 Comments