Advertisement

Next move 2 hours! Bitcoin & NYSE due for one more crash! I give BTC price targets on the way down

Next move 2 hours! Bitcoin & NYSE due for one more crash! I give BTC price targets on the way down Oil market just tanked and the Dow Jones just recently broke to the downside out of a falling wedge. I expect there will be much more downside for bitcoin. I give BTC price targets to the downside, so make sure you write these targets down or if you want access to my live charts just click the link below. Trade safe!

Website to access charts that play out live:
Twitter page:


This is not financial advice! these are only my views and opinions of where I think the market may be headed. Crypto Currency is a very risky asset, always do your own research before ever considering investing or making a trade.

#bitcoin #bitcoinnews #btc

Bitcoin,btc,bitcoin price,bitcoin price targets,bitcoin price prediction,bitcoin price dropping,bitcoin price crashing,bitcoin bull run,bitcoin bear market,bitcoin bearish,bitcoin technical analysis,bitcoin news,bitcoin update,bitcoin TA,btc TA,bitcoin price projection 2020,bitcoin price prediction 2020,btc price dropping,btc price crashing,bitcoin 2020,btc price,bitcoin bull run 2020,bitcoin bottom 2020,bitcoin price drop,bitcoin price dump,2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments