Advertisement

My Older Brother is Very Controlling | Animated Story about too much Care

My Older Brother is Very Controlling | Animated Story about too much Care Sophie had always loved her older brother - he was a hero and protector for her. But when the girl grew up, Roy’s control began to oppress her and eventually forced her to take a serious step to get rid of his excessive guardianship ...

animated story,short story,animated short stories,actually happened,storybooth animated,storybooth meet my story,meet my story,animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened stories,stories,story,storytime,true stories,meet my storytime,very controlling older brother,too caring brother,brother is on my toes,I am ashamed of my brother,my brother makes me shy in front of my friends,I escaped from brother,I went to college,

Post a Comment

0 Comments